Currently on the market :
- Research subject : Microeconomics, Microeconometrics, Financial Literacy, Life-Cycle Models, Growth and Development Economics.
- Thesis Title : “Essais sur l’épargne et la littératie financière des ménages au Canada”
- Advisor: Pierre-Carl Michaud
- Home Page
Théophile Bougna will be starting a job as Economist in the Development Research Group (DECRG), the World Bank Group, Washington, DC.
Congratulations to Théophile !
The Department had one PhD candidate officially on the market this year :
Boubacar Siddy DIALLO will be starting a job as Associate Professor at Zhongnan University of Economics and Law–Wenlan School of Business, Wuhan China.
Congratulations to Boubacar !
The Department had three PhD candidates officially on the market this year :
- Étienne GAUDETTE started work on March 11 at the Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics at the University of Southern California. After defending his thesis, he will officially become a Postdoctoral Fellow.
- Julien CHAMPAGNE will be starting a job as Senior Analyst in the Canadian Economic Analysis Department at the Bank of Canada in August.
- Nicolas LEPAGE-SAUCIER has been hired as Assistant Professor in Economics at ENSAI (École nationale de la statistique et du traitement de l’information) in Rennes, France. He will take up the position in September.
Congratulations to all three!